Deposit method

camillaa

Trader
May 21, 2024
What deposit methods do you prefer to use with your broker, what advantages do they offer, and would you recommend them to others? Please share your experiences and insights.
Hello there
I usually use bank transfers and credit/debit cards to deposit with my broker.
I’d recommend both methods (Bank Transfers and Credit/Debit Cards) depending on your needs—bank transfers for bigger amounts and credit/debit cards for quick deposits. Both have worked well for me.

Amy4

Trader
Mar 15, 2023
PayPal! I dont want to lose money by paying exchange fees and worse, that crypto worth dropping!! Even though my broker tells me that they offer up to 10% discount for crypto deposits, I'd still choose PayPal.
I'm curious, why do you think crypto isn't a good option despite the discount?

CallahanSinclair

Active Trader
May 13, 2023
Hello there
I’d recommend both methods (Bank Transfers and Credit/Debit Cards) depending on your needs—bank transfers for bigger amounts and credit/debit cards for quick deposits. Both have worked well for me.
Thanks a lot, is the process of Card payments not a time consuming one?
Because I've heard that it can be a pain to get your bank to make payments to other companies sometimes.

Amadeus.V

Trader
Jul 7, 2023
I'm curious, why do you think crypto isn't a good option despite the discount?
Because I need to pay exchange fees for both deposit and withdrawal! PayPal is much cheaper overall and is much safer! I know that I can't make a mistake with PayPal and even if I do, it's retrievable! Is crypto retrievable? I don't think so

Amadeus.V

Trader
Jul 7, 2023
Aside from my top comment, I also tend to use a broker like capitalcore that offers eye catching promotions, which they might either have no or low regulatory framework. With PayPal and card methods, I'd feel much more safe about my funds because of 'Chargeback'. This way I can trade with ease and with good promotions!

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
Hello there
Bro, try skrill or something like that it is quite smooth and very low fees to withdraw also you government can't tax this money

Amy4

Trader
Mar 15, 2023
Because I need to pay exchange fees for both deposit and withdrawal! PayPal is much cheaper overall and is much safer! I know that I can't make a mistake with PayPal and even if I do, it's retrievable! Is crypto retrievable? I don't think so
Got it, makes sense. Fees and security are important considerations for sure!

• 👍
Reactions: Amadeus.V