Deposit method

CallahanSinclair

Active Trader
May 13, 2023
What deposit methods do you prefer to use with your broker, what advantages do they offer, and would you recommend them to others? Please share your experiences and insights.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
in the states we are limited to nfa approved deposit methods.....

wire transfer from bank account keeps it simple..... oanda allows 50% or more for immediate use with remainder available within a couple days....

yes i would recommend oanda..... but, i would recommend every broker i have ever had....... never have had a singe issue worth mentioning......

ibfx, fxcm, etrade all left the forex market here......

i did not leave them......h

• 👍
Reactions: CallahanSinclair

CallahanSinclair

Active Trader
May 13, 2023
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I believe using cryptocurrency is good because it's fast, works everywhere, and many brokers accept it. You can use it with most brokers.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
Definitely cryptos.
But Zelle can be a good option as an alternative. Some times you do not have cryptos and you need to deposit instantly; in those times, Zelle is an option, but overall, definitely cryptos are the best option.

• 👍

Ethan.ishere

Jan 4, 2024
Crypto is, of course, the best way; the fee is acceptable, it won't take more than 24 hours, you can always track it yourself, and my broker offers a discount on crypto deposits, so it is my preferred method.

• 👍

CallahanSinclair

Active Trader
May 13, 2023
Crypto is for sure: easy, fast, and anonymous
they are strong points in its favor.
Post automatically merged:

Definitely cryptos.
But Zelle can be a good option as an alternative. Some times you do not have cryptos and you need to deposit instantly; in those times, Zelle is an option, but overall, definitely cryptos are the best option.
I think it is great to have a backup plan.

Ara

Active Trader
Apr 24, 2023
What deposit methods do you prefer to use with your broker, what advantages do they offer, and would you recommend them to others? Please share your experiences and insights.
I prefer using crypto for depositing funds with my broker. The advantages are pretty clear: faster transactions, lower fees, and more privacy. Plus, it's great for international transfers without the hassle. Definitely recommend it for its efficiency and convenience. Just make sure your broker is crypto-friendly and secure!

• 👍

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
Skrill, advcash and crypto are among the best. Easy to withdraw and receive on bank account without worrying to pay taxes on the money withdrawn

Amy4

Trader
Mar 15, 2023
I prefer using cryptocurrency for deposits because it is the fastest method available. Additionally, my broker offers a discount for using crypto, making it the cheapest option as well.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
I prefer crypto and Skrill. They are reliable and cheap also very easy to cash out, even with premium when it comes to crypto

usdils

Trader
Dec 28, 2023
Crypto and only the cheap coins, if it's USDT then only via TRC20 or BEP20, not sure how Bitcoin can be so "popular" with high fees and extremely slow transactions, it's beyond my ability to understand that, but I guess markets never make any sense.

Amadeus.V

Trader
Jul 7, 2023
PayPal! I dont want to lose money by paying exchange fees and worse, that crypto worth dropping!! Even though my broker tells me that they offer up to 10% discount for crypto deposits, I'd still choose PayPal.